Refunds & Returns
Returns, refunds & cancellations
a) We hope you love our Products as much as we do, but if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase and would like to return and exchange any Product, or receive a refund, please call our customer centre on 01274 288 801 or email email@example.com.
b) Our team of advisors are here between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. At all other times, please leave a message and we will ring you back as soon as we can.
c) Please notify us within 7 days of receiving your order if you would like to return a Product for exchange or refund and return to us within 14 days of receipt of order.
d) Due to the nature of the products we sell, items cannot always be returned. Please see the below information on whether you can return an item (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- You cannot return an item if:
- The product has been opened (hologram no longer intact, manufacturer / factory seal no longer in place or packaging damaged)
- The product has been used
- You can return an item if
- It has not been opened or use
- It is in perfect resalable condition
- It is returned to us within 14 days of receipt of the order
e) If an item(s) is returned to us and it has been used / opened / is not in a resalable condition or does not pass the UV light checking process, the item(s) will be returned to the customer without prior notice.
f) Returns postage is at your own cost and risk. We would recommend that you return your items via a tracked delivery service. Please clearly state on the returns form the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange. Please put a contact number on your returns form should you require an exchange. .
g) Some goods are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
h) Once a refund has been issued you will receive a confirmation email detailing the amount that has been refunded, and the item(s) that we have received back.
i) Refunds can only be made to the billing details provided when ordering.
j) We aim to process all returns as quickly as possible and you should receive confirmation of this within a week of having returned the item.
k) If you exercise your right of cancellation after 14 days of receipt of the order, any returned goods must be in perfect resalable condition (inner and outer packaging fully intact) and are subject to a 25% re-stocking charge.
i) Reactions to Products
- It is the customer’s responsibility to patch test any product prior to use. Always check compatibility of any purchased products with other material facts that can affect results described.
- If you have followed the above process but feel that you have had a reaction to a product, please immediately report this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may require to supply further information regarding your reaction including images and return of the products which will be submitted to the manufacturer for further testing.
- If you do experience a reaction and further action / correspondence is required then The SkinGym will provide full details of what is required via email.
Cancelling an Order
a) You have the statutory right to cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed. Please be aware that orders are usually processed on the same day that they are received. Simply call our customer care line on 01274 288 801 during our opening hours (as above) or email email@example.com with your name, address and order reference number.
b) You also have the statutory right to withdraw from the order at any time after it has been dispatched, but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product. Please call our customer centre on 01274 288 801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and order reference number.
c) You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation. If you returned the Products to us because they were faulty or mis-described, please see clause (d) below.
d) If you have returned the Products to us under this clause ‘Cancelling an Order’ because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
e) We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
f) If the Products were delivered to you:
- you must return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable;
- unless the Products are faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause (d), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. We would recommend that you return your items via a tracked delivery service.
- you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.