Tri-Peptide Complex+ Avance Elixir
This is a must for improving the three signs of ageing – dehydration, wrinkles and pigmentation.
This powerhouse formulation containing Mĕiritage™ and three peptide complexes helps to minimise the visible signs of ageing and sun damage.
SPECIAL OFFER. Get a 50ml bottle for the price of a 30ml bottle – available whilst stocks last.
Watch my video guide – click here
This multifunctional serum is a must for clients concerned with ageing. It leaves the skin looking radiant, luminous and youthful. A new ‘supercharged’ version of the Avance moisturiser Tri-Peptide Complex.
Contains Měiritage, a unique blend of extracts from Chinese roots used in traditional medicine, which has been shown to be effective in reducing the effects of oxidative stress (UV radiation and pollution) and lightening the appearance of uneven skin tone.
It also contains a combination of three powerful peptide complexes that target the 3 main signs of ageing – Dehydration, Wrinkles & Pigmentation.
- Signs of Ageing
- Lines & Wrinkles
- Helping to reduce the damaging effects of UV radiation and pollution on the skin
- Assists in maintaining the appearance of a more radiantly youthful and even complexion
- Improves skin’s overall tone, texture and appearance by helping to minimise the visible signs of ageing
- Apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning
- Apply 1-2 pumps to the face and neck and massage in
- Allow to dry and follow with your AVST/C-Quence Moisturiser
- It can also be cocktailed with your Environ moisturiser and Serums
- Follow with your SPF in the morning
Ideally to boost penetration use your Roll-Cit or the new Sonic DF Mobile Skincare Device in the evening before applying.
Order are usually despatched within 24 working hours of placing your order Monday to Friday, subject to being in stock and will take approximately 3-5 days to arrive from confirmation of order despatch.
The delivery charges are as follows:
- Orders less than £50 are charged at £3.95
- Orders over £50 are free of charge
We use a range of Royal Mail services to deliver your order which are dependent upon the size and weight of your order. The services we use are Royal Mail 1st & 2nd Class and Royal Mail Signed For.
Please note orders can only be accepted and despatched within the UK.